Thursday 17 June 2010

The World Cup and a New Venture

Been a bit hit and miss with my World Cup betting thus far, around 2 pts down (to 1pt level staking plan). Nigeria going down to men when in total control of the game just about summed up my luck so far in this tournament, plenty of games to go yet and I'm only following these World Cup bets with small stakes. You can follow my World Cup bets on my blogabet account if you wish to do so. I'll be back for the new Premier League season and I'll be posting my selections up on this blog as well.

I've also had the fortune of being offered a new venture in a very promising horse racing system out there. The selections in question come from System Selections and I'm looking forward to following these selecitons and hopefully earning some nice profit as a result. I'll also be blogging my progress of backing these selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment