Monday 28 November 2011

Perspective

Cliche it may be but sometimes it's true that certain events really do put your current life into perspective. The very sad news I awoke to on Sunday morning about Gary Speed did just that. Such a tragic loss at a relative young age. Has odd as it may sound deaths among football personaltities always seem to hit me hardest, always difficult in these times to find the words to sum up how you feel but there's been some wonderful tributes I've read that sum it up better than I ever could. My condoleses go out to his family and friends.

On what seems something of an irrevelant sidenote, my betting adventures led me to a loss of £86.89 this week. A few errors along the way and no horse racing systems winners took care of that. Still a few days of Novemeber remaining, has been a relative quite month but looks like it may end in a loss.

4 comments:

  1. Denman,

    would you be kind enough to delete my old blog the bankbuilder and add my new blog
    http;//tbankbuilder.blogspot.com

    Thank you

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Hey very nice blog!I’m an instant fan, I have bookmarked you and I’ll be checking back on a regular.See u.

    Online sports betting

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting article which helped me a lot.Really an outstanding job .
    thanks,
    Horse Racing tips
    Horse racing news
    punting system

    ReplyDelete