Friday 9 July 2010

A busy day

Plenty of racing, which obvious presents the opportunity for greater profit but also means a heavier workload. I operate a decent number of systems and on a busy racing day (most Saturdays) it can take anything upto three hours to sort of all my selections. I'm just a part-time punter at present but it just goes to show that making a lving from gambling would indeed be very time-consuming. My ultimate aim is to expand and become a full-time or "professional" gambler as it is often called, this would obviously take up more time but it would probably be less hours than your average job. I've also got to step back sometimes and realise that despite all the hard-work I still throughly enjoy the thrill of an horse race or the drama of a football match. That is why it is my ultimate aim to be making a living from betting on these two sports which I hold in the highest regard.

Back to the day in question, there was plenty of system selections and a few decent priced-winner. But despite these winners there was a small overall loss for the day of one staking point.

15:20 York AVENUENALLEYWAYS LAD 9.00
16:20 Newmarket MEMEN CORAL 15.00
19:35 Chepstow OLYNARD B365 7.00

Elsewhere my horse racing laying system has been doing really well over the last week or so and July has been a really good month thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment