Wednesday 7 July 2010

Just what was needed

Indeed today's results was just what was needed, after a poor week last week and a slow start to this week. The system selections came to life today with three double-figure winners netting a nice profit for the day of £115.

13:30 Newmarket FOLLY BRIDGE B365 13.00
14:00 Newmarket FIREBACK BFAIR 14.07
19:40 Worcester DREAMWALK TOTE 12.00

This brings the overall bank upto £953.52 and the loss has been reduced significantly to £46.48 now. Still a overall loss but a much better position than before today's highly profitable day. With any forms of betting especially systemtic betting you've got to learn to accecpt there's going to be losing runs, which is obviously frustrating but you've got to remember the long-term view. I mentioned a good day was likely to come around eventually and that turned out to be today. Another few days like this and the system will be back in clear profit, I'm confident this will happen.

Also a sidenote on the World Cup, Holland and Spian will contest the final on Sunday. Decided to end my betting on the tournament after the quarter finals because I'm running at a 3.7pt loss to 1pt level stakes. I will however return with my Premiership picks from August which I have a lot more confidence in than my World Cup picks that didn't do so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment