Saturday 20 February 2010

Sunday's Premiership action

No few than five Premiership matches to choose from tommorrow. But I've focused my attention on two games here.

Firsly the Fulham v Birmingham game, think this will be a reasonably close game with both teams well matched. However I think Fulham's recent run of form and particuarly that of Bobby Zamora should see them have enough to beat Birmingham, who have been the suprise team of this year's Premiership. They suffered defeat last time out at West Ham and some of their players who have played in nearly every match this season may be starting to feel the strain of all thoose matches. I'm going for the outright Fulham win here.


Fulham v Birmingham tip:
Fulham @ 2.10 (Bet365)


The other game I'm going to look at is the Wigan Vs Tottenham match, both teams vitally need the points for different reason. Tottenham's challenge for the Top Four is somewhat wavering with thier recent inability to find the back of the net. Wigan themselves have gone through a frustrating run of three draws in games they could have easily took all three. The pitch at the DW Stadium doesn't look the best, what with them sharing it with the rugby team and all, think it may make for a scrappy game. Neither team has been firing in the goals recentley and I think the unders should be good here. Also opting for a Wigan draw no bet here, as I think they are capable of causing an upset, I say upset but Tottenham's recent away form is poor so I for one wouldn't be at all suprised to see them get beat.

Wigan Athletic v Tottenham tip:
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Stan James)
Wigan DNB @ 2.75 (PaddyPower)

No comments:

Post a Comment