Tuesday 10 August 2010

Alll the money for Pepper

Anybody out there who still follows the Big Brother market (far and few between juding by the liquidity on Betfair) will have seen today's major plunge on the recent addition to the house in Sam Pepper. His intial entry into the house and first few days didn't seem to indicate he'd be staying around for long as housemates continued to talk about putting him for eviction. But since then he's grown more popular within the house and if the polls are anything to go by he's really popular outside the house and even though he's up for eviciton this week he should very welll stay.

I was initally unsure about his winning potential, but that changed after last night's show and I was sure that the 7/1 available with some bookmakers was too good to turn down. Stuck £200 on a couple of seperate bookmakers as well reducing my red greatly on him at Betfair at 8.4 all the way down to 7.8. This was last night and when I came to re-check the market tonight I see Sam Pepper is favourite! and trading at sub 2/1 on Betfair and with the bookmakers. Looks like I got on at just the right time. Still got big liability on Steve and Corin, although thankfully the Corin train and her support seems to be dwendling with Sam the new darling on the house. Got medium red on Josie which I'd ideally like to reduce a little, but my biggest green still remains on John James, who I still think is in with a decent chance of winning and probably is the only bit of value out there currentley trading at close to 10.0 on Betfair. Still got big greens on the outsiders in Dave, Andrew and Mario who I still feel have a little time to gain suppoort and maybe make it to the final night and offer a possible trading option. JJ or JJ2 as he's mostly known has got very little chance of winning and I've traded off some of the green on him as he's the least likely out of the outsiders to gain support with John James being a very similiar HM.

No comments:

Post a Comment