Wednesday 4 August 2010

Over-due July update and my Big Brother betting

Sorry my end of July update is a bit late but I'm glad to report July was the best month of my betting career thus far. With a rather impressive profit of £2,093.55 for the month, this takes my overall profit for the year to £4,694.56. The main driver for profit this month where my horse racing laying and backing systems which have all been doing really well. I hope to push on for the reminder of the year with the main European football season starting in August, I'll hopefully have plenty of football bets to supplement my horse racing bets.

Elsewhere my Big Brother book is looking a bit of a shambles at the minute I must admit. Massive red of the evens favourite Corin who I honestly can't see winning. I've got around £3k liability on her at present which isn't exactly ideal. I could have traded out at various points but that opporuntity has been missed and if anything I would lay more at the current price. Big eviction this Friday with John James (probably my most likely green) up for eviciton and worrying 2nd favourite ina three way eviciton between him, Rachel and Dave. Go massive Greens on Mario, Dave, JJ and Andrew who I hope will at some point dorp in price so I can trade off and reduce my liability on Corin. Elsewhere I also have big reds on Steve and newcomer Sam and I'm currentley in the process of changing my small green on Josie into a red. I'll try and update my Big Brother side panel as much as possible with my latest situation, although it does change frequentley. Just to add I've been profitable in all the previous Big Brother's I've bet on, although I seem to be in a bit of pickle with this series, still plenty of time to try and turn it around though, a Corin blow-up or walkout would do wonders (although highly unlikely).

No comments:

Post a Comment