Thursday 12 August 2010

The Premier League is back!

After a summer of dissapointment for English football in South Africia, I'm glad to see the English Premier League return this weekend. For my selections this season I've decided to simply post my selections up on my blog page here whilst full explanation for my selections will be avaiable on my blogabet page.

This week's selections:

Bolton v Fulham
Bolton (-0.25) @ 1.93 (Pinnacle)

Sunderland v Birmingham
Sunderland @ 2.30 (Stan James)

Wolves v Stoke City
Under 2.25 goals @ 1.85 (188bet)

Liverpool v Arsenal
Arsenal (+0.25) @ 1.77 (188bet)


Meanwhile my horse racings bet continue to do well and my Big Brother situation is looking a lot brighter than it was a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully my Premier League selections can be another profitable element in my betting venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment