Thursday 2 September 2010

End of August Update

I doubt many people read this blog but apologies to anyone out there who may do so for my lack of updates. Unfornately I've come to report that August was losing month in my betting ventures, mainly due to a loss of just over £3,000 on Big Brother 11 outright winner market in which an unusual voting procedure throw me off slightly as my two biggest greens where evicted before the final night, leaving me in a bit of a mess. Glad to say however my horse racing bets all seemed to fair really well which meant the overall loss wasn't as bad as it could have been. The loss for August totalled just over £400 and overall profit still remains healthy above the £4,000 mark.

September as however started badly with a few big losses for my laying system. Hopefully it can turn it around, also betting on Ultimate Big Brother and I've got a nice all green screen at present so I'm guaranteed profit whatever outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment