Friday 24 September 2010

Back to normal life and my weekend picks

I was in a strange way looking forward to going back to university for my third and final year but just three days of boring, tedious, mind-numbing lectures confirmed to me why my real ambition in life lies in trying to become a full-time professional gambler. Don't get me wrong i'm glad to have had the opportunity to study at a university, although truth be told anybody with half a brain cell can seemingly get on some sort of university course these days. I study business and finance foremost which I was extremeley interested in a couple of years back but my passion for that has seemingly passed and I know my real passion now lies in horse racing, football and gambling in general.

That makes this month of September with my own ill-advised lapses in displine and the decline in a number of my systems all that more harder to take. It's basically rendered the year to date a pointless waste of time. I have been considering the option of taking the rest of the year off away from gambling and come back next year fresh and with my capital still intact. But I'm only dealing with small stakes on my own horse racing laying and football bets at present with slightly bigger stakes on some reliable football tipsters picks. Therefore I decide i'm going to be continue since in general ity's going to fairly quiet on the betting front from now until the new year. Not until March through until the end of August do all my big-earning horse racing systems start. Like I've mentioned before I had hoped to be backing these selections with stakes somewhere around the £100-£200 mark to really start profiting significant amounts. But at the moment my betting funds are running low and I can only hope that from now till the end of year I can manage a decent profit which will add to my fund for next year and thus increase my ability to raise the stakes on thoose horse racing system bets that I have so much confidence in.

My football weekend bets for the Premier League are up on my blogabet for thoose interested. Now there's something I don't mind watching and studying, some high-class Premier League football, if only lectures where this entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment