Friday 1 April 2011

End of March Update

After many hours of work placing bets, studying form and recording results my P/L for the month of March came to ... -£12.60

More or less back even for the month then but considering I was over £700 down on the month at one point I think it is somewhat of an achievement I've managed to claw it back to such a small loss figure for the month. Another psychological boost is the fact that my cumulative loss for the year remains under the £1,000 mark at a quite creepily figure of £999.91, only nine pence of the £1k but a three figure loss doesn't look half as bad as a four figure loss it seems. I've updated my sidebar with all the results. All to do now is to plug on with the rest of the year really, there's three quarters of it left after all. Also I plan to try and do a mid weekly update on my blog from now on as well as my usually Sunday end of week update. The midweek posts will usually be on a subject that interest or annoys me somewhat, no doubt then that it will just be a lot of ranting from me really.

Overall a losing month, and a losing quarter for the year although I still feel reasonably confident about the future the spring/summer time as always historical been the best time for my horse racing bets, hopefully that will be the case once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment