Monday 4 July 2011

Weekly Summary #26 / Half-year report

Well the week just past was yet another losing one, a £578.60 losing one to be exact. This means my cumulative profit is now at a all-time high for the year at £2,501.36.

The end of this 26th week signals the mid-point through the year and a little time for me to reflect. Below is a graph showing both the weekly p/l figures (red bars) and the cumulative p/l (the blue line) also.

Whilst in someways it doesn't tell me anything I don't already know but it does act has a good visual representation of my performance and can be used to quickly identify trends in my performance. What really stands out on this graph is the two stinking weeks (week 6 & week 23). It also shows ever since week 6 I've found it hard to recover and haven't been in overall profit since the end of week 5. You can see signs of a comeback I commented on this blog, at the end of week 20 things where starting to look brighter but the massive loss in week 23 really set me back once again.

That just about sums up my half-year report, can't really add much more other than I hope to improve on this record for the remainder of the year. As I've mentioned before I've reduced my stakes quite a lot from the beginning of this month, there shouldn't be any big losses to come. Feels a bit like starting again from square one at the moment but I'm taking it little steps at a time for now and hoping to regain confidence in my betting.

No comments:

Post a Comment