Friday 25 March 2011

Super System Selections

I mentioned a "beacon of light" in my last blog entry and that light has turned into something of a solar flare at present. It's a return to an old friend if you like, long-time readers of my blog (probably just me then) will know that I followed a subscription service called system selections during the summer. The system itself performed steadily but nothing too outstanding, however with my university time coming to an end I now have more time on my hands to follow the selections more closely. The selections are sent via email at around an hour before the start of the day's racing, problem for me I wasn't always able to get to the computer at that time but as I just mentioned more recently I've been able to do so and I've reaped the reward. The system is an amazingly 57.2pts in profit to 1pt level stakes over the days I've followed over the past two weeks (10 out of the 14). In that time there's been 85 selections with 15 winners including big-priced winners at 20/1, 16/1, 10/1, 8/1, 7/1 and two winners today alone both at 11/1. Whilst this is obviously a purple patch for the system the results on the site speak for themselves, last year for 2010 there was over 4000 selections at a very healthy profit on turnover of 10%. The guy that runs this system, Andrew is a top bloke also and will answer any questions you might have. If anybodies interested finding out more simply follow the link in my recommend sites sidebar, or simply visit: www.systemselections.com

The emergence of this systems success will surely mean I'll end the week in profit for a change (although I'll adhere by the saying and not count my chickens just yet). Elsewhere this week has been rather crazy, the "news" seems to be everywhere and not a lot of it is the sort of stuff to cheer you up really so I've been trying to avoid. Well apart from the budget although that's more an act of theatre really with the backbenchers bleating in agreement in the background, usually makes for amusing viewing. The budget itself didn't contain anything too drastic the petrol deduction and the scrapping or future taxes rises on petrol will come as some relief, although I'm led to believe some petrol stations simple raised their prices by 1p prior to the 1p deduction in tax the next day so that when the 1p deduction did occur the petrol remained at the same price. Don't know if that's just mischievous hearsay but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Back on a sports front and I've not had a chance to follow the cricket world cup that closely unfortunately, although I did catch the South African cricket team choke yet again (surely one of the biggest chokers in world sport along with England football team). On the topic of England looking forward to their game against Sri Lanka tomorrow, the squad is seriously depleted but England can beat anyone on their day it just depends which England side turns up for this. Also the football, England against Wales. Fancy England to win this Wales are not great shakes in my opinion although the odds on an England win are rather pitiful, thinking of a small HT/FT bet with Draw/England for interest, expect the first half to be tight before England take over in the second. All shall be revealed in due course, next update will be on Sunday with my usually weekly misgivings. In the meantime I should really get on with my assignment, which shall be one of the last I shall ever write in all likelihood which in itself is quite an odd feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment