Sunday 6 March 2011

Very mixed week

As the title may suggest this was indeed a very mixed week for me, started rather well before fizzling out towards the weekend. A few horse racing systems doing really well another couple doing rather badly add to that my football bets came to nothing this week. Ended the week with a small loss of £28.82. Although I prefer to look at the positives and how a couple of my horse racing systems did well, still confident of long-term success with them.

It was however a fantastic week for sport some cracking games in the Cricket World Cup not least thoose ones involving England. Add to that two cracking games on TV this Sunday, the Wolves v Tottenham game is right up there as a game of the season for me, pure sport entertainment at its best.

It's actually five losing weeks on the bounce at present, something I didn't anticipate at the beginning of the year. Although it's worth nothing the last three weeks have been very small losses. Hopefully next week I'll be able to bring news of a profit, all these losses are becoming rather annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment