Thursday 3 March 2011

End of February Update

Sorry for the belated end of month update I have been spending time revising and doing my Uni work, not exactly exciting stuff but it needs to be done. Anyway back to the point at hand and February's conclusion. Not much I can conclude to be honest other than it's been a very poor month which I've ended with a loss of £2,220.18 that's right £2,220.18 in the red. Sounds bad and it feels bad but like I've said in the past you can't go beating yourself up over it, you've just got to move on and look at the long-term picture. Overall for the year I'm just short of a grand down, but with the earning potential of my system to follow I'm still very confident I'll be able to pull that back plus some more over the next few months.

One bright note was my Premier League football picks for the month of February, which where on the whole very good I thought. You can see all my PL and other football picks on my Blogabet page (see sidebar).

Cumulative profit for the year against selections in February

So roll on March and the remainder of the year I say, I might be down but I'm definitely not out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denman

    You said

    "Sounds bad and it feels bad but like I've said in the past you can't go beating yourself up over it, you've just got to move on and look at the long-term picture"

    I could not agree more. As long as you believe that you have a sustainable edge over the markets and are staking conservatively you will overcome this kind of volatility in the end.

    Keep up the good work
    Mark

    ReplyDelete