Monday 21 February 2011

Another week goes by

Only time for a short update this week. A week which once again felt strange at times I thought I could be racking up another biggish loss again at others I thought I might just about break-even. In the end I ended the week with a small loss of £58.00 exactly. Which after last week's performance can be considered I good result I suppose. Although I'm never happy with a loss, it's just something you've got to learn to accept and remember the long-term picture. Talking of the long-term picture i'm close to £1k down on the year so far, which is not exactly where I wanted to be but my confidence isn't knocked I still believe in what I'm doing. One thing I can't wait to see the back of is February, what the hell ever happens in February? such a nothing month and seems to be bad in a betting sense also. March brings with it the start of both new and old horse racing systems that I follow. These system are my main profit makers, if the systems go well I should be heading back into profit in no time, these systems go wrong and it could be time to starting worrying slightly.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    Would you mind exchanging links. Thank you.

    http://thebankbuilder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denman

    Would you be interested in exchanging links.
    I am going to add your blog to my list anyway and I have now become a follower of your blog.
    My blogs address is:

    http://patientspeculation.blogspot.com/

    Thanks
    Mark

    ReplyDelete