Thursday 10 February 2011

Very odd week indeed

Don't know what it is but I've felt incredibly odd this week. Had plenty of University work to do but just haven't been motivated to do much of it all. Can't even be bothered to trade that much on Betfair either, although my betfair P/L is the only positive thing so far this week. All my horse racing bets have suffered badly, seems like February is turning into a bit of a shocker for my horse racing bets. Not helped by the heavy going conditions at some tracks I don't think. Funny thing is it doesn't really bother me that much, I know it's a concern obviously but I'm not panicking and going silly like I might have done in the past. This week looks set to be a loss unless a pullout some amazing results this weekend.

Hope I get some of my motivation back I just feel a bit odd right now for some reason. Maybe just tiredness I don't know. Don't usually take much notice of the news it's often melodramatic and repetitive but there was one thing that did brighten my week up, it was this rather amazing footage of some elderly lady thwarting a robbery via the use of a handbag. Don't you just love old people? although as a side note it's a bit of reflection of modern culture, old lady attacks robbers in an act of bravery and protection for her community whilst younger members of society choose to record the robbery on their fancy smart phones rather than actually trying to prevent it.

Think this is the first non-sports related video on my blog, but it's a very worthy one at that.


Granny Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment