Sunday 6 February 2011

Goals Galore

Amazing action all round in the Premier League this weekend. Goals in every single game including some crazy scorelines, a 2-2, 3-2, 4-3, 5-3 and a 4-4. The game of the week though has to go to Newcastle who came back from 4-0 down against Arsenal to draw 4-4. With this screamer from Tiote making the equalizer all that more dramatic.

This is why I love the Premier League

On the subject of football I've done really well with the last two gameweeks in the Premier League both with the midweek fixtures and the weekend ones, with 8 out of 9 selections proving to be winners which was great, also my betfair challenge is going along great (see P/L screenshot below), although it was more outright bets than trades this week, betting Inter Milan just before they scored proving to be the big earner. Haven't had too much time for trading this week unfortunately and won't have much time it these next few weeks also, still try and watch a few games and trade nonetheless.

However this update is supposedly my end of week update (week 5). Unfortunately this week I recorded a loss of £399.70, my horse racing bets let me down a bit this week although it's important to note I operate quite an aggressive staking plan that continues to increase staking amounts as my balance for each system grows. Despite this near £400 loss, I'm overall quite happy this week because my football betting, which has been my weak point in the past, hasperformed well and My betfair challenge seems to be going along okay with me already having double my initial £100 investment there. Always a slight worry when you record a loss but I've got a lot of faith in my horse racing bets as they are proven over a number of years and I'm sure they'll bounce back. The real bright note is knowing that I may yet have a successful future with my football betting both in outright terms and in trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment